For its spring fundraiser, Autism Housing Pathways is hosting an online talent showcase for whatever that talent may be. Performing Arts? Great, we love dance! We also love singing, skits and comedy! Drawing? Great! We’d love to show off your work! Decorate cakes? Show off your latest masterpiece! Interested? Then save this date: June 4, 2022 at 7 PM. This is Talent Showcase Night. Looking for ideas?
Take a look at this article on the Best TikTok Dances of 2020
Next: Take a photo of your creation or make a video.
- Photos should be 8”H x 10.5”W.
- Videos should be no more than 4 minutes.
Ready to submit your video or photograph?
Follow this link to upload and send it along by May 20th, 2022
Then, email us at AHPhousing@comcast.net and provide us with the following:
- Your name (or the names of your participants or group)
- A description of your submission (for example: “a video of the Smith family doing a hip-hop routine”; “a chocolate fudge cake decorated with marzipan”; “an oil painting of a robin”).
Participants will also need to create a Facebook fundraiser (look to the right and click “Raise money”.)
Trophies will be awarded by audience vote for:
- Best Performing Artist, and
- Best Visual Artist
A separate Online Voting trophy will be awarded for the most funds raised by midnight, June 3rd.
Autism Housing Pathways is a family-driven nonprofit that provides information and resources to families, individuals, and professionals. AHP has received a Candid (formerly Guidestar) 2022 Gold Seal of Transparency. This fundraiser benefits a cause that is critical to thousands in Massachusetts: finding or creating sustainable, self-directed, supported housing options for families and individuals with autism and intellectual disabilities. The award-winning members and presenters at AHP are increasingly in demand for their knowledge and leadership, and they in turn need support to continue their mission. We rely on our spring fundraiser to bring in about 40% of our annual income. Thank you for your support!
Watch the free live stream event at 7 pm on June 4th
Don’t want to compete? Consider:
- Becoming a sponsor;
- Purchasing an ad;
- Creating your own Facebook fundraiser; or
- Donating via one of the Facebook fundraisers being hosted by our members and by contestants:
- Catherine Boyle’s fundraiser (not eligible for Online Voting trophy): Amount raised $2,970
- Erin Boyle’s fundraiser (not eligible for Online Voting trophy): Amount raised $70
- Kevin Boyle’s fundraiser (not eligible for Online Voting trophy): Amount raised $1,700
- Terri Anderson’s fundraiser (not eligible for Online Voting trophy): Amount raised $315
- Gyasi Burks-Abbott’s fundraiser (not eligible for Online Voting trophy): Amount raised $110
- Bustin Family Singers fundraiser: Amount raised $1,521
- Dianne Glennon’s fundraiser: Amount raised $135
Thanks to our Gold Sponsor: