At a glance:
- Other models were considered, but were not broadly selected by think tank participants. Click on the links below to see video descriptions of:
- Inter-generational housing, co-locating elderly with younger adults with disabilities.
- Rural housing that facilitates active involvement with the land and animals, while maintaining community involvement.
- Large inclusive multi-unit housing.
- Units featuring autism-friendly design in a larger development.
- “Smart homes” (in theory, smart home technology could be combined with any of the other models considered by the think tank).