|Individual Member||$50.00 per Year.||Select|
Individual membership provides access to the Members only section of this website, which includes:
- Financial spreadsheets and calculators
- Boilerplate legal documents
- Detailed descriptions of ownership models
- Considerations for determining housing location, design and construction
- Concrete steps to create a vision using self-determination, person-centered planning, and letters of intent
Institutional membership is a way for non-profit organizations to benefit from AHP’s housing expertise. Membership is $750 per year, and organizations receive yearly benefits that can be delivered in one of two ways.
The first option is:
- 2 days of individual housing counseling appointments (50 minutes each) for individuals and/or their families. Topics may include rental housing counseling, developing a housing strategy, or other individualized issues. (Additional dates may be booked at an additional charge.)
- 1 day of individual Section 8 sign-up appointments (50 minutes each) for individuals and/or their families. Applications for both the Centralized Waiting List and DHCD regional non-profit list will be completed.
The second option is:
- An evening presentation of our introductory training, “Thinking about housing”, followed the next day by a day of individual housing counseling appointments as described above.
- Several weeks later, an evening presentation of our training, “Applying for housing”, followed the next day by a day of individual Section 8 sign-up appointments as described above.
All services are provided by AHP President Catherine Boyle, who has completed 60 hours of HUD-approved housing counseling training. Catherine also has 7 years of experience as a commissioner of the Winchester Housing Authority and as a member of the Winchester Housing Partnership Board.