|Individual Member||$50.00 per Year.||Select|
Individual membership provides access to the Members only section of this website, which includes:
- Financial spreadsheets and calculators
- Boilerplate legal documents
- Detailed descriptions of ownership models
- Considerations for determining housing location, design and construction
- Concrete steps to create a vision using self-determination, person-centered planning, and letters of intent
Institutional membership is a way for non-profit organizations to benefit from AHP’s housing expertise. Membership is $900 per year, and organizations receive yearly benefits that can be delivered in one of three ways.
The first option is:
- 21 individual appointments for individuals and/or their families. Appointments can be used for either:
- Housing counseling appointments (50 minutes each) for individuals and/or their families. Topics may include rental housing counseling, developing a housing strategy, or other individualized issues. (Additional dates may be booked at an additional charge.)
- Individual Section 8 sign-up appointments (50 minutes each) for individuals and/or their families. Applications for both the Centralized Waiting List and EOHCL (formerly DHCD) regional non-profit list will be completed.
The second option is:
- An evening presentation of our introductory training, “Thinking about housing”, followed a week or so later by 7 individual appointments as described above.
- Several weeks later, an evening presentation of our training, “Applying for housing”, followed a week or so later by 7 individual appointments as described above.
The third option is:
- A four-part “lunch and learn” comprising our presentation “Getting on the road to housing”, part one of “Thinking about housing”, part two of “Thinking about housing”, and “Applying for housing.”
- A week or so later, 14 individual appointments as described above.
All services are provided by AHP President Catherine Boyle or AHP Vice-President Dave Iborra, both of whom have training in housing counseling from HUD-approved intermediaries.
For more information about institutional membership, please contact us at 617-604-4362 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Institutional memberships must be paid for by check; an invoice will be issued.