|Individual Member||$50.00 per Year.||Select|
Individual membership provides access to the Members only section of this website, which includes:
- Financial spreadsheets and calculators
- Boilerplate legal documents
- Detailed descriptions of ownership models
- Considerations for determining housing location, design and construction
- Concrete steps to create a vision using self-determination, person-centered planning, and letters of intent
Institutional memberships are available for non-profit organizations. Institutional membership is a way for non-profit organizations to benefit from AHP’s housing expertise. Membership is $750 per year, and organizations receive the following yearly benefits:
- 2 days of onsite individual housing counseling appointments (50 minutes each) for individuals and/or their families. Topics may include rental housing counseling, developing a housing strategy, or other individualized issues. (Additional dates may be booked at an additional charge.)
- 1 day of onsite individual Section 8 sign-up appointments (20 minutes each) for individuals and/or their families. Applications for both the Centralized Waiting List and DHCD regional non-profit list will be completed.
All services are provided by AHP President Catherine Boyle, who has completed 30 hours of HUD-approved housing counseling training, and will have completed 60 hours of HUD-approved housing counseling training by February, 2017. Catherine also has 7 years of experience as a commissioner of the Winchester Housing Authority and as a member of the Winchester Housing Partnership Board.